- Once processed and if you decide to have your holiday with us, we will require a 40% non refundable deposit of your total camping fees within 48 hrs of receiving confirmation email.
- Remaining balance is due minimum two weeks before arrival.
- If the booking is cancelled within 2 weeks of arrival, we will be unable to refund any monies.
- Any bookings made within two weeks of arrival need to be fully paid and are non-refundable.
- If we don't receive the balance minimum two weeks before arrival and no prior arrangements have been agreed, we will cancel the booking and any monies will be forfeited.
- If full payment is received prior to the two weeks arrival date, we will refund the amount over and above the 40% deposit if booker cancels their stay.
- We would advise all potential guests to have in place their own insurances to cover property, vehicles and travel cancellation.
- Should Lands End Camping and Glamping Ltd have to cancel a booking for any reason whatsoever, the company will be limited to a refund of the monies paid, or we will endeavour to offer alternative dates for your stay.
- After you have paid your Deposit/Balance, you may wish to change some elements of your holiday. Whilst we will do our best to accommodate your wishes, this may not always be possible. Please contact us to discuss.