Booking Terms and Conditions
Booking Terms and Conditions
- We have a minimum 3 night stay in our pods, We may consider shorter stays but with a cleaning surcharge.
- Bookings are only accepted from guests aged 21 or above. We do not allow party events, stag or hen party groups or similar. We reserve the right to refuse bookings should they appear unsuitable for the property, and can refuse admission on arrival if any aspect of the booking is misrepresented. In this event a full refund would be provided.
- The number of people staying in the unit must not exceed the number originally booked. Strictly no more than 2 adults are allowed to sleep in the pod. Please note that our campsite classes Children to be 15 and under. The lead Booker for each pod must be staying in the accommodation. The Lead Booker of each pod will be required to pay a £100 security deposit before the key is released. Sub-letting of the pods is strictly forbidden. Lands End Camping and Glamping Ltd reserves the right to cancel the booking for the entire party if this condition is broken and no refund will be due.
- Lands End Camping and Glamping Ltd reserves the right to refuse or ask any guest or visitor to leave whose conduct is believed to be detrimental to the property/site or disruptive to other guests and staff and no refund will be due. We also reserve the right to enter the property at any time, but will try to do so when convenient to the guest.
Arrival and Departure TimesIt is requested that you arrive at the properties between the times of 3pm & 6pm to ensure a personal welcome and receipt of the property keys. You must vacate the property by 10.30am on the day of departure and keys must be returned to site reception. Please call 07376535822 to surrender keys (as reception is not in use).
DepositsAll advance bookings are subject to a booking deposit of 40% of the total holiday cost. Please see the campsite cancelation policy for terms of cancelation.
Inventory and Security DepositBy making your booking, you agree to keep the premises and all furniture, fixtures, fittings and effects in or on the units in the same condition as it was at the start of the holiday (reasonable wear and tear excepted). A full contents inventory is available at each property for guest's information. Any costs incurred to repair or replace damages caused by guests will be reclaimed by Lands End Camping and Glamping LTD against the person making the booking. Please note this cost will not be limited to the £100 security deposit. If extensive damage is caused through negligence or vandalism we will move to recover all costs.
PLEASE NOTE THAT SECURITY DEPOSIT WILL BE REFUNDED WITHIN 7 DAYS OF RETURN OF KEYS WHEN POD IS LEFT IN THE REQUIRED CONDITION.
SmokingAll Self-Catering properties abide by the No Smoking law. All facilities are strictly non-smoking. Please dispose of all smoking debris safely and use bins provided.
ParkingOnly one car may be parked in the area adjacent to the unit. Other cars may be parked elsewhere on the campsite, subject to the discretion of Lands End Camping and Glamping.
- Where pets are accepted, they must be kept under control at all times and are not allowed loose on site. They should be exercised in any areas provided or off site. Owners are responsible for clearing up any areas fouled by their pets on site. You need to ensure your pet isn't causing a disturbance to others on site.
- We are dog lovers at Lands End Camping!! And we welcome well behaved, dry and clean dogs to a number of our pods. We respectfully ask that your dog brings his own bed and bedding with him as we don't allow dogs on our furniture. We have a heated outside shower for campers returning from the beach and your dog's use if they need a clean down after a long days walking!! Please ensure all dogs are towelled dry before entering pods.
- We welcome your dogs but the number and the size are at our discretion.
- Under no circumstances are dogs to be left unattended in our pods or in any vehicles on site.
- An information pack will be left in the pods with instructions, safety advice and an inventory of the pods contents.
- Our pods are self-contained and have their own toilet and shower.
Linen and other equipment in the pods
- We supply crockery, cutlery and basic cooking equipment, each pod has a microwave, twin electric hob, electric kettle, toaster, fridge with small freezer compartment.
- We supply bed linen to match your booking. We will supply a hand towel and tea towel but you will need to bring your own bath towels.
- Please note the pods are not serviced, we do not change your linen unless you booking is over 7 days.
- Four Bed Pods have a standard double bed, a single bed bunk that is 76cm x 190cm (standard small single) and a smaller bunk that is 70cm x 160cm.
- Three Bed Pods have a standard double bed, and a standard small single bed bunk that is 76cm x 190cm.
Wood burner and fires
- Each pod is equipped with a wood-burning stove, fire tools, matches, firelighters, wood, and carbon monoxide detector. Please do not attempt to light the burner without reading the lighting and user guide provided in the information pack. Do not allow children to play with or operate the wood burner.
- Please take extra care when moving around the wood burner as they get very hot. We supply logs, kindling and fire lighters to make a fire. When these have been used we have logs and kindling for sale on site.
- Only logs, kindling and fire lighters purchased onsite may be burnt in our stoves, pits or chimenea. Under no circumstances do we allow guests to burn their own combustibles.
- Please do not take/collect wood from the surrounding environment.